Jibhi and Tirthan Valley Package
- Relax after dipping your feet in the fresh cold water in Serolsar Lake after an adventurous trek through the pine forest.
- Relive YJHD moments when you pass towards Jalori.
- You would not want to miss the chance of witnessing a double rainbow as you stand below Jibhi waterfall.
- Enjoy spending time at the 1500 years old Pahari Temple Tower near the Chaini Fort.
- Explore the beauty of flora and fauna at The Great Himalayan National Park.
A Quick Glimpse of the tour:
Route: Delhi TO Jibhi TO Jalori pass TO Serolsar Lake TO Chehni Kothi and back to Delhi
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Other included services:
- Transport to your hotel as per selected
- Buffet for both breakfast and dinner daily.
- A skilled driver who will also be your guide.
- Sightseeing included toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- Hygienic vehicles will always be available.
How to Reach:
By Air: Serving both national and international flights, Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is the most comfortable option for travelling to Himachal.
By Rail: New Delhi Railway Station can help you arrive and depart from Delhi Paharganj, near Connaught Place, making it easy for you to commute.
By Road: Enjoy the road trip through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun and others.
Itinerary for Himachal Tour:
DAY 1- START YOUR BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY
- Proceed to your boarding point after reaching Delhi.
- As per the group size and availability for your journey, board your private vehicle.
DAY 2- REACH THE BEAUTIFUL VALLEY
- After reaching, reach the village of Jibhi driving along the Beas and Tirthan rivers.
- Check in the hotel and take a rest before starting to explore.
- You could also explore the hamlet on your own.
- Visit a waterfall and later trek to a nearby town.
- Explore the Great Himalayan National Park and try trout fishing.
- Stay at the hotel in Jibhi.
DAY 3- TOUR TO SEROLSAR LAKE
- Witness the sunrise with an energetic cup of tea.
- Start your journey through Jibhi – Jalori Pass after a tummy full breakfast.
- Hike to Serolsar Lake.
- Visit the nearby temple which is dedicated to Goddess Budhi Nagin.
- Trek back to Jalori pass and return to Jibhi.
- Have a good sleep after a delicious dinner at the hotel.
DAY 4- EXPLORE HIMACHALI ARCHITECT AT CHEHNI KOTHI.
- Enjoy a healthy breakfast with mountain views and complete check-out formalities.
- Visit Chehni Kothi in Banjar which is known to be a tower built in Himachali style out of stones and wood.
- Embark towards the Aut tunnel and board your overnight private vehicle.
DAY5- END OF AN AMAZING JOURNEY
- Wrap up your amazing Himachal journey when you reach back to Delhi the next morning.