Highlights from the Manali Package
- Experience the thrill of a bird view from the sky while Paragliding above the Solang Valley.
- Satisfy your taste buds with different fruit wines that are locally brewed and aged for years.
- Explore your journey to Kullu with the views of bottleneck roads, gushing rivers and snow-clad peaks.
- Try to understand Hebrew written boards on the entrance of Kasol’s quaint little town.
- Calm your mind in the spiritual vibes at Manikaran.
A Quick Glimpse of the tour:
Route: Delhi/Chandigarh – Manali – Solang Valley – Kullu – Manikaran – Manali – Delhi/ Chandigarh
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Start point: Delhi/ Chandigarh
Endpoint: Delhi/ Chandigarh
Other included services:
- Accommodation in a Hotel as per the variant selected.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner every day.
- A highly-experienced driver who will also be your guide.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowances are included.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveller) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
Things you do not want to miss:
- Visit Cafe Meraki to have delicious Momos.
- Enjoy river rafting on the Chilled Beas River.
- While experiencing snow all around, recreate your “Yeh Ishq Haye” moment.
- Let Warm pristine waters help you survive the cold weather.
How can you reach:
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is one of the most comfortable options for travelling to Manali as it serves both domestic and international flights.
By Rail: Another option is New Delhi Railway Station which arrives and departs from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: Have the best road trip through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others.
Itinerary for Manali Tour:
DAY 1- KICK-START YOUR HIMALAYAN HIGHLANDS JOURNEY
- Reach a spot where you will find our representative for a smooth transfer from Delhi to Manali.
- Enjoy the night journey looking at some of the most scenic views while reaching Manali the next morning.
DAY 2- ARRIVAL AND SIGHTSEEING IN MANALI
- After reaching Manali, you will meet another representative who will transfer you to your pre-booked hotel.
- Take some rest after checking in.
- Visit the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, widely known as the heart of Manali in Deodar trees.
- Then, calm your mind with spiritual vibes after visiting Manu Temple and Vashisht Temple.
- Then, put your hands on handicrafts and carpets when you visit the Tibetan Monastery.
- Later, enjoy the experience of cafes and shopping on Mall Road.
- Return for dinner and have a good sleep.
DAY 3- DAY OUT TO SOLANG VALLEY
- Wake up to a delicious breakfast.
- Satisfying your love for nature and adventure, you will be visiting Solang Valley, which is sometimes called Snow Valley.
- Enjoy winter adventure sports like snowboarding, paragliding and zorbing, hosted by the valley.
- After satisfying your hunger and adventure, sleep in to wake up refreshed the next morning.
DAY 4- HOLY DIP IN HOT SULPHUR SPRINGS
- Right after breakfast, you will enjoy your morning journey towards the beautiful town of Kullu.
- Create a snowman and raft through the icy waters.
- Visit the Kullu Shawl Factory that is widely famous among people and the Rabbit farm and later head towards Manikaran.
- Visit the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and take a dip in the hot water springs that hold medicinal benefits.
- After such a great experience, come back to the hotel for a yummy dinner and have a great sleep.
DAY 5- DEPARTURE FROM MOUNTAINS
- Wake up to a beautiful morning view and tasty breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and spend some time around.
- In the evening, board your transfer to Delhi.
DAY 6- REACH DELHI
- Wrap up your beautiful memories through beautiful scenery, arriving back in Delhi in the morning.