Highlights from the Nainital Weekend Package
- Enjoy the enchanting view from the tall hills peaking over the beautiful lakes.
- Be a bit more adventurous in the Eco cave garden, and crawl your way to complete the journey.
- Look forward to the trolley ride to the snow point and enjoy the different swings to get a glimpse of the Nainital from the top.
- Take a stroll in the Mall road and enjoy the replenishing food from the local restaurant.
- Don’t forget to visit the Lover’s point, China view and lastly try the amazing Momos from the Bhotia Market.
A glimpse at the package
Duration- 3 Days 2 Nights
Start Point- Delhi
End Point- Delhi
- Stay at sanitized hotels (Vary according to your package)
- Breakfast Buffet
- A driver who will be your guide.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All travel expenses- which include toll tax, parking, driver allowance, and fuel.
- Comfortable SUV or Sedan for sightseeing as per the itinerary.
Things you do not want to miss:
- Be adventurous and try rock climbing or river paragliding
- Shop from local Tibetan market and try out the local momos
- Enjoy food with a lakeside view.
- Visit Raj Bhawan also known as Buckingham Palace of India
- Go horse riding at bara pathar and enjoy the beautiful view.
- Visit the local temples and also enjoy boating at least once.
Mode of transportation To Delhi
By Air: Delhi is well connected for domestic and international flights.
By Rail: If you want to travel to Delhi by train, you have plenty of options as almost all the cities of India are connected to Delhi by rail route.
By Road: Delhi is connected to some major highways, so you won’t face any issues while travelling on your car or bus.
Itinerary for Nainital Sightseeing
Delhi To Nainital| Take a break and enjoy the fresh air
- Start your journey from Delhi by heading to the pickup point.
- Enjoy the beautiful view while travelling to Nainital.
- After reaching Nainital, check in to your hotel and take a short nap.
- Now you can visit Naina Devi Mandir, one of the most popular tourist spots in Nainital.
- Later you can enjoy a nice stroll on Mall road or enjoy the sunset while boating.
- Later return to the hotel and take a goodnight’s sleep to stay refreshed for the next day’s adventure.
Explore Nainital | Visit local popular spots
- Wake up and enjoy your breakfast with a beautiful view.
- Next, you can visit the cave garden- there are six connecting caves and you have to crawl to explore each one.
- After that head to the Tiffin Top, Naina Peak, and Lover’s Point.
- Then visit the Land’s End and enjoy the beautiful mountain views.
- In the late afternoon visit Snow Point and later visit Hanumangarhi Temple to enjoy the majestic sunset.
- After you are done sightseeing, return o your hotel and rest to refresh for the next day.
Collect Your Own Memories | Time to head back to Delhi, but until then explore the day
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and checkout from the hotel
- Store your luggage at the hotel if required and head down to the town to explore more.
- Visit Bhimtal to enjoy the perfect view and explore a different lake.
- Next, visit Sattal and enjoy the sight of seven lakes.
- Later visit Naukuchiatal Lake, named after the nine corners.
- Now it’s time to return to the hotel, collect your bags and head back to Delhi.
- Don’t forget to take souvenirs and happy memories with you.