Tri-City Rajasthan Tour Package Highlights
- Experience the soothing sunset admiring the pink city while sitting on the edge of the Nahargarh Fort.
- Recreate the Bollywood moments of movies like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Parmanu, etc. at the Sam Sand Dunes.
- Go back in time while seeing local men wearing colourful turbans.
- Take pictures from the top of the largest fort in India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur.
- Applaud the beauty of Amer Fort by visiting Sheesh Mahal, where the legendary song ‘ Pyar Kiya Toh Darna Kya’ was shot.
A Quick Glimpse of the tour:
Route: Jaipur – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – back to Jodhpur
Duration: 7 Days/ 6 Nights
Start point: Jaipur
Other included services:
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station as per your arrival/departure timings is available.
- Arrangement on a double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfasts are included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle along with the driver.
- An English/Hindi speaking driver and guide throughout your trip.
- Driver’s charges, toll, parking, road tax, and fuel charges are included.
Things you do not want to miss:
- Understand the making of the famous Jaipur Blue Pottery when visiting Jaipur Blue Pottery Art Centre.
- Walk through the secret tunnel connecting the Amer Fort to Jaigarh.
- Ride on an elephant’s back Maharaja style.
- Savour the taste of the world-famous Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada of Janta Sweets.
- Learn about the mysterious appearance of the 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet bike at Om Banna Temple.
- Understand the reason behind the abandonment and curse of the Kuldhara village.
- Go adventurous while dune bashing in an SUV at Sam Sand Dunes.
How can you reach:
By Air: Serving both domestic and international flights, Jaipur International Airport (JAI) is the best option to reach there.
By Rail: Arriving and departing from Delhi to all around the world, another alternative would be Jaipur Railway Station.
By Road: Jaipur is also very well connected by bus to cities like Delhi, Agra, Kota, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, Vadodara, and Ajmer, giving you the best road trip experience.
Itinerary for Rajasthan Tour:
DAY 1- Arrival at the beautiful “Pink City Of India”
- Upon reaching Jaipur, contact us so that your representative could help you get transferred to the hotel.
- On reaching, go through the check-in process and take a rest.
- In the evening, take an optional tour to the Laxminarayan Temple also known as Birla Mandir.
- Then after reaching Chokhi Dhani, enjoy a puppet show and camel ride.
- At the end of the day, reach back to the hotel and sleep like a baby dreaming of your next day experience.
DAY 2- Sightseeing and Explore Amber Fort’s Sheesh Mahal, known to be a Heartthrob of Bollywood.
- Wake up to a call of hearty breakfast.
- Begin your day overlooking the pink city of Jaipur from the top of the grand Amber Fort and Palace.
- Proceed then to Gaitore, the royal cremation ground of Kachhwaha Rajputs, which is also an architectural marvel.
- Admire the beauty of the grand Jal Mahal palace made of Red Sandstone and beautiful Man Sagar Lake.
- Proceed to City Palace, the Museum and later, Jantar Mantar.
- Explore nearby markets when you stop for a photo at Hawa Mahal.
- Get back to the hotel and sleep for a refreshed morning.
DAY 3- REACH JODHPUR
- After a tummy-full breakfast, get ready to transfer to Jodhpur.
- Complete the check-in process and have the night to yourself for some sleep.
- With the rest of the day at ease, spend time with your loved ones exploring the surroundings.
- Return to the hotel for a goodnight sleep.
DAY 4- SIGHTSEEING IN JODHPUR AND TRANSFER TO JAISALMER TO EXPLORE THE GOLDEN LANDS OF RAJASTHAN.
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and delicious breakfast.
- Proceed to explore the beauty of the blue city of Jodhpur.
- Then, visit one of the world’s largest private residences, Umaid Bhawan Palace, built in a vast 26 acres area.
- Experience the freshness from Mehrangarh Fort, four hundred feet above the skyline of Jodhpur.
- Visit the elegant memorial made in marble, the Jaswant Thada, commonly known as the ‘The Taj Mahal of Marwar’.
- Transfer to the Golden City, Jaisalmer.
- To pay respect to the sacrifices of war heroes, stopover at the Jaisalmer War Memorial.
- Check-in the hotel and have the night to yourself.
DAY 5- SIGHTSEEING AND EXPLORING THE MYSTERIOUS SECRETS BEHIND THE BEAUTIFUL SAND DUNES.
- Post breakfast, discover the secrets behind the Golden Sands of the Thar Desert.
- Witness the golden limestone walls of Jaisalmer Fort, which feels like it has risen from the sands.
- Experience the royal past when you visit Havelis like Patwon-Ki-Haveli, Nathmal-Ki-Haveli, and Salim Singh-Ki- Haveli.
- After magnificent architecture, proceed to beautiful Gadisar Lake.
- Enjoy the camel ride to Sam Sand Dunes.
- Then visit the desert camps where you can have an amazing experience of bonfires and folk performances.
- After a delicious Rajasthani meal, stay overnight at the desert camp.
DAY 6- A DRIVE BACK TO JODHPUR
- Waking up to a camping experience, enjoy a tasty breakfast.
- Overlook stunning scenic views on your way back to Jodhpur.
- Take some rest after checking in.
- Explore the beautiful city on your own, taking as long as you want.
- Return to the hotel and get some sleep.
DAY 7- END THE TRIP WITH REFRESHED AND LOVING MEMORIES
- Wake up to your last tasty Rajasthani cooked meal.
- Wrap up your vacation and check out from the hotel.
- End your journey on your way to the Airport/Railway Station.