Highlights from the Explore the weekend package to Kerala
- Enjoy a great weekend experiencing serene backwaters, sprawling tea plantations, etc. at ‘God’s Own Country.
- Experience the freshness of the aroma, while winding through spices and tea plantations.
- Witness the beauty of water flowing down the seven tiers of the mountain at beautiful Cheeyappara Waterfalls.
- Learn from the best tea gardens.
- With a perfect view, don’t forget to click pictures at Echo Point, which is a combination of green slopes and a refreshing environment.
A Quick Glimpse of the tour:
Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
Start Point: Cochin
End Point: Cochin
Route: Cochin – Munnar – back to Cochin
Other included services:
- Pick up and drop as per train/train timings.
- Hygienic vehicles for sightseeing will always be available.
- Day 2 and Day 3 Breakfast is included.
- A skilled driver who will also be your guide.
- Accommodation is available.
What not to miss:
- Tour to Munnar for Tea Plantation.
- Enjoy cultural dance performance, display of colour, make-up and costume at the Kerala Kathakali Centre.
- Adventure at Mattupetty Dam and spotting species at Eravikulam National Park.
How to Reach:
By Air: With domestic and international connectivity, Cochin International Airport ( CIAL) is a great option.
By Rail: Two railway stations named- Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction are well suitable.
By Road: Enjoy a road trip to Kochi.
Itinerary for Kerala Tour:
DAY 1- ARRIVING AT THE BEAUTY OF SOUTH INDIA
- Our representative will greet you at the airport/railway station after arriving in Kochi.
- The representative is going to then transfer you to Munnar to witness rolling hills, beautiful valleys, tea plantations and picture-postcard hamlets.
- On your way, you can capture moments at Vallarta and Cheeyappara waterfalls.
- Learn how to make perfect tea at tea gardens.
- Enjoy driving to the hotel.
- Have the rest of the day on your own and shop nearby.
- Have a good sleep in the hotel at Munnar.
DAY 2- EXPLORE MUNNAR
- Enjoy breakfast and visit the Spice Plantations to feel the aroma of classic India Spices.
- Learn how to make perfect tea after visiting tea gardens.
- Wander around Echo Point, Blossom Garden, Kundale Lake and Mattupetty Lake, capturing amazing moments.
- Witness the wilderness of Rajamalai National Park.
DAY 3- GETTING BACK WITH DOZEN OF MEMORIES
- Enjoy breakfast and pack bags for your departure to Kochi.
- Sightseeing at Cochin Fort, Marine Drive, etc.
- Depart for your destination from the airport/railway station.